Grandma's Calf

$49.00 Free shipping with delivery confirmation.
8x10 acrylics Unframed (fits very nicely into any standard inexpensive 8x10 frame)
Buy Here, pay with paypal or credit card


  1. Very nice painting, color and designing. I like it. Thanks....

  2. Sandra Trebbne9:52 PM

    Very nice Peggy. You are not a work in progress, you are an artist in progress! Nice stuff. I just thought it would be nice to see the measurements of the paintings as you look at them on the first page. I don't see it there. Watch now, I'll look at more paintings probably and find it! Oh well, it gave me a time to say, "NICE PAINTINGS!" Sandra

  3. this painting reminds me of the good old days.

  4. Great works. I like this. Thank You for taking the time to share your view with us. Keep it up my friend :)

    art to buy

  5. Thank you for visiting my art.